Are you our next creative head?
Trondheim | Stavanger | Oslo
Inventas is seeking industrial designers who can contribute throughout the design process, from early exploration and concept visualisation to realisation.
As a designer in Inventas, you will work to solve issues in the interface between people and physical products. You will, among other things, work with user studies, sketches and graphic representations, concept development, 3D modeling, prototyping and visualisations.
You are professionally engaged and enjoy working both independently and in project teams. Like us, you have the desire to find the best and most profitable solutions together with our customers.
- MA or MSc in industrial design / interaction design / service design
- You can either be a recent graduate, or have industry experience
- Expertise in technical and / or project management is desired, but not a prerequisite
Application deadline was 14 January 2019. Thank you to all the applicants!
- Click on the link below for the respective office for more information and submission of your application (via finn.no)
- We would like to see what exciting things you've done before, so please include some examples of your work or your portfolio.
- The application deadline was 14 January 2018