Product Developer – Mechanical engineering
We are looking for a product developer in mechanical engineering.
Do you love developing products which covers real user needs? Would you like to join us in turning difficult into exciting, understandable and real?
In Oslo, we have employees in all Inventas disciplines. That is, product developers and designers with expertise in digital design, business design, product design, mechanical engineering and in electronics and cybernetics / mechatronics development.
We are now looking for more members to our product development team, mechanical and simulation engineers, and those who can think of working with both disciplines. Either way, your task will be to develop products that solve real-world challenges and give the users a great experience.
About the position
As a product developer in Inventas you will work on developing physical products from idea to production. You can either be a recent graduate, or have industry experience, the most important thing is that you are passionate about your field of work, like developing products that meet user needs and like to dive into mechanical solutions. With us you get the opportunity to develop profitable and meaningful products in close collaboration with our clients.
Qualifications and skills
- MSc with emphasis on product development and materials or industrial mechanics
- Experience in Solidworks or other CAD software
- Ability to work efficiently, both independently and in a team
- Have a practical approach to problem solving, and like to test things
- Place of work will be in Oslo
- Application deadline is 15 March 2020
- Click on the link below for more information and submission of your application (via finn.no)
- Questions can be addressed to Ingrid Juel Langmoen, Department Manager, Oslo, +47 996 28 416.
Application deadline was 15 March 2020. Thank you to all the applicants!