This is Smartlab
Smartlab is Inventas' department for front-end electronics development.
The world demands smarter products, autonomous solutions and more efficient products and processes. In Smartlab we combine electronic development with core knowledge in mechanical integration and implementation to make new products within the fields of embedded design, robotics and integrated products with a design-based approach.
Smartlab develops custom robotics applications. Characteristics of such applications may be small volumes, extreme accuracy requirements, immersion in water, or space constraints.
The systems usually build on close interaction between mechanical design, actuators, electronics and a multi-axis control system.
In a great product, hardware, firmware and physical product are closely developed. Smartlab develops tailored electronics for applications where, for example, there may be challenges related to space, climate or product cost.
Smartlab builds and develops analogue and digital sensor systems. The systems can either be self-developed based on known measurement principles, or based on standard sensors.
Connectivity and IoT
We work on most radio platforms and have good experience with, for example, ISM radio, Bluetooth, ZigBee, GSM / GPRS, Wlan and RFID.
We have developed our own IoT platform where we can start prototyping and testing IoT solutions from day one.
What we do
- Idea, concept development and project management
- Prototyping and verification
- Development of micro controller based systems
- Embedded electronics and embedded software
- PCB layout and manufacturing
- Analogue and digital sensor systems
- Image recognition systems
- Control systems
- User interface design
- Robotics, mechatronics, actuators and motors
- Connectors, integration and encapsulation of electronics